Monday, May 7, 2007

Katie and Kurt. 2007 Style Award Winners!

It was a busy weekend for me. I shot a wedding on Friday and Saturday (wedding season is in full force). Couples like Katie and Kurt make it all worth while. This couple wins my style award so far for 2006. I have been looking forward to this one for a while. They're young, they're hot, and they definitely were stylin' Friday night. The couple met at Katie's where she got ready. She looked phenominal in her light pink dress. She was so nervous to see him, I though she was going to hyperventilate. We did a few shots at the house and then headed downtown. The entire wedding party rocked and everyone did a great job with the photos. The ceremony took place at Stonebridge, the couples home church. The ceremony was beautiful, but the music was the best part. Kurts cousins have a band from overseas and the were nice enough to come over an play for us. It was officially the best music that i have ever heard at a wedding. It was a really cool mix of classical and rock, And when violinist picked up an electric guitar and started strumming it with is bow, I though I was going to wet myself. The reception took place in a crowded downtown at the Grand Ballroom. There the couple mingled with freinds and family and danced the night away. This one is definatly going under the new Featured wedding section on the new site once I get it up. Thanks again guys for letting me be a part of everything.


Jer




























1 comment:

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Hi Jeremy - First time at your blog and I love it! You are so talented...

I want to know who the groom's cousin's band is! A mix of classical music and rock sounds absolutely amazing. I'd love to hear them! :)