Thursday, November 15, 2007

Autumn e-sessions

I would have to say that I have photographed more Engagement photos in about a 3 week period than I probably did the entire summer. Unfortunatly fall Colors this year were a little elusive. Some of these couple like Katy and Jansen, Meganne and Kelly and Brittney and Mark are personal clients of J.Lawson Photography and are quickly becoming good friends. These other great couples are Big Smile Clients and are going to be the lucky subjects of Tina or Whitney in the coming months. But instead of making a dozen or so blog posts I am making one big one. Enjoy, and thanks for trusting such an important part of your lives to us, we feel honored.


Jer























7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I stumbled upon your blog and photographs. Your work is truly amazing and you are my new inspiration...i hope to be able to hone my skills to shoot the way you do some day ;)

Erica Joy said...

top three faves of the lot: 1. the one where the girl is reaching behind the guy's back for the ring. :) the purple color is so vibrant! 2. the one where the girl is on the back of the wheelchair and its all flashy. sweet! 3. the one where the couple is laying in the leaves. way to work it

Anonymous said...

I agree. Every time I see your work I'm delighted and surprised. I may have to marry you and your team.

::grin::

Tam

Anonymous said...

your work is amazing...congrats on the feature in Don't Box Me In!

LOVE the shot of her speedign thru the grocery store on the back of his chair - BRILLIANT!

Sara Lewis | Travis Howard said...

Great stuff & and great inspirational photographs. You're one of the photos I look up to in the area! Keep em' coming!

jennifer said...

i found you blog hoping... great work!! i'll be back to check out more.

Staci Landis said...

LOVE your pics! Awesome style! You are shooting my cousin Brittney's wedding this May. I can't wait to see them! Their engagement pics were awesome. :-)