Friday, November 21, 2008

me in New York City


So, being as adventurous as i am. I decided to venture into the big city, no directions, a barely functioning cell phone. It was late after my my rehearsal dinner with my latest couple, Kelly and Steven (great folks BTW, funny New Finlanders) I missed my turn off into Newark. With a little inspiration from my friend Ashley Parsons I drive directly into the Theatre district, parked for a ridiculous amount of money and walked around in one of the busiest, loudest, electric places that I have ever been. I made friends and witnessed Beauty and love and crisp wet cold, and smells, A mix between wet shoes and the floor of a Pizzaria. I was approached by a pimp, and told that there was much fun to be had in the Sheraton across the street. With my 16-35 on my 5D the buildings look like the fingers on a slender woman's hand closing in around you.

1 comment:

M. Newell said...

Jeremy, some call it "adventurous" - I call it "bold." The shot from below is a crazy hot idea. Keep living the "bold lifestyle":)!