Friday, October 2, 2009

Amy+Dustin

I got to be honest this was one of the most stressful days ever as a wedding photographer. It seemed like everything was working against us. The weather, health, parking, parades equipment issues, the lady manning the desk at the Botanical Gardens. There was more than one occasion where I thought I was going to miss something big. But just as I thought that all was going to be lost, it all came together. Just as it was looking like it was going to downpoor all day. The weather gave us just enough break. Just as it looked like we were going to be stuck taking all of our images inside, rainbow. check that double rainbow. Just as it looked like the bride was going to be late for her own wedding, she made it. Just as it looked like I was going to be late, I made it. (after a good ol fashioned sprint mind you). After a day of almost catastrophies, it all came together just as it was supposed to. I am just happy I was there to capture it.




















1 comment:

Yara - Bridal Horizons said...

Jeremy,

It was great working with you!
Hope to get to do it again soon!

yara