Monday, July 7, 2008

My Friends - The Parsons



Man I love these guys. Not only are they talented, but just plain fun to hang out with. I had the chance to just chill with these two at their new home in KC last week. We met a couple of months ago and had dinner while i was up visiting with some clients.

------side note----- I just realized that i have almost no recent pictures of myself anywhere. I discovered after looking at this image that I may be bald, but I could probably hide it mostly by combing back my eye brows. I'll try it and let everyone know how it goes.--------

Anyways---They are just super cool people. When every I am up in the KC area i give them a buzz. So any blog stalkers of mine need to link over to their site when ever you get a chance, you will be gad you did.

Jer

1 comment:

THE PARSONS said...

OK, this is WAY too cool of you!!! We are so glad and blessed that you are in our lives, and SO THANKFUL!!
much love from us both!