Monday, February 26, 2007

Olivia is 1 year old!

Talk about a year going by quick. My photography style and website and studio have gone through a lot of changes in the past year. And little Oliva has been there right along with me. I met Olivia's parents Luke and Christal about a year and a 1/2 ago when i shot her maternaty pics at my old studio in Hollister, We hit it off right away. I first shot baby Olivia about 2-3 weeks after she was born. she still had her little belly button stump. She was tiny and as cute as a button. Luke and Christal decided to purchase a package where we met once a month to document Olivia's first year. Anyway she just turned 1 year old last week as she is just as beautiful. She is also about ready to take off as you can see from the pics. We shot some in the studio and then went to the park down the street. It was her first time in one of those McDonald Play place things. She was a little hesitant but managed to have some fun all the same. Not to mention the wind was blowing about 35 MPH. Here are some of my favorites. check back soon to see some shots from her B-Day party. It was a blast!



No comments: